Buy Lamb as a Half or Whole
Only 1/2 or whole lamb orders are cut by a master butcher. To find out why using your local butcher means you take home more meat and better quality cuts, check out our post “Why You Need a Real Butcher”.
1/2 or Whole Lamb Pricing
- Lamb is $8/lb hanging weight
- Our standard weight is between 65 and 70lbs
- Processing fees are included
What You Take Home
- Expect to take home about 25-30lbs of meat
- Orders usually include: rack of lamb, loin chops, leg of lamb roasts, shoulder roasts, shanks, stew and ground lamb.
- You can also request special cuts that can’t be found anywhere else like boneless rolled and tied breast, osso bucco shanks or neck, and boneless rolled and tied shanks.
- Because your order is cut by a master butcher, you can also choose to take home your bones for broth, off-cuts for your dogs, as well as liver, kidneys, and hearts.
Whole Roasting Lambs and Special Orders
- We are happy to accommodate any preferred size/weight/age on a whole lamb.
- Prices may vary, but generally expect a smaller lamb to be $10/lbs and older/heavier lambs or mutton to be $8/lbs or less.
- Whole roasting lambs are $150 to $300, depending on your preferences.
- Dog meat/bones or offal available for $4/lbs.
- Click below to put down a deposit for your harvest date.
- Then we’ll call to get your cut sheet filled out.
- Your animal will go to the butcher a week before your pick-up date.
- We will call you a few days ahead of pick-up to arrange a time.
- On pick-up day, come to the farm to pick-up your lamb and pay the remaining balance.
Give us a call or send us an email if you have questions or want to place your reservation with a human.