About Our Pork
We raise a variety of heritage pigs that are vibrant, healthy, and prized for their excellent flavor. Pigs are raised in the outdoors where they can root around in the ground.
We currently raise Hampshire, Hereford, and Tamworth breeds.
Pigs are fed a no-corn, no-soy, no-GMO feed. Their diet is supplemented with fresh vegetables, fruits, milk from our jersey cows, and whey from the local cheese-making school.
Buy a 1/2 or Whole Pork
The advantage of ordering a whole or half is that you get to choose exactly which cuts you want and you can request cuts that aren’t otherwise available, items like ham hocks, jowels, and organs. You can make special requests on weight and age of your pig.
- $5.50/lb hanging weight, processing included
- Your hog will be between 195 and 220lbs hanging weight
- There are additional fees for curing hams and bacon and for linking sausages.
- Most people end up spending about $50 on curing/sausage fees on a half pig.
What You Take Home
- Expect to take home about 80-90lbs of meat.
- Orders usually include: pork chops, hams, bacon, sausage, ribs, and shoulder roasts.
- You may request custom cuts, like cottage bacon, jowels, hocks, and organs.
- Choose a pick up date from one of the options below.
- We’ll call to get your cut sheet filled out and to ask about any special requests.
- On pick-up day, come to the farm to pick-up your pork and pay the remaining balance.
Give us a call or send us an email if you have questions or want to place your reservation with a human. We’ll send you an email or call with a reminder a week before your pick up date.
Whole Roasting Pigs and Special Orders
- We are happy to accommodate any preferred size/weight/age on a whole pig.
- Prices may vary.
- Whole roasting pigs are $150 to $300, depending on your preferences.
- Dog meat/bones or offal available for $4/lbs.