We raise a variety of pigs that are vibrant, healthy, and prized for their excellent flavor. Hogs are raised in the outdoors where they can root around in the ground and are kept in small peer groups.
We currently raise Berkshire, Hampshire, Hereford, and Tamworth breeds.
You may choose a hog fed either organic, non-GMO feed, or a conventional feed. Either way, your hog’s diet is supplemented with lots of fresh vegetables, fruits, and whey from the local cheese-making school.
The benefit of ordering in bulk is that you get to choose exactly which cuts you want and you pay a lower price per pound.
- Organic-fed pork is $6.50/lb hanging weight
- Conventional-fed pork is $4.50/lbs hanging weight
- Your hog will be between 180 and 200lbs hanging weight
- There are additional fees for curing hams and bacon and for linking sausages. Most people end up spending about $40-$50 for a half hog.
What You Take Home
- Expect to take home about 100-130lbs of meat.
- A sample order usually includes: pork chops, hams, bacon, sausage, ribs, and shoulder roasts.
- You may request custom cuts, like cottage bacon, jowels, and offal.
- Call us and we’ll confirm your reservation on the spot and arrange for you to send in a deposit.
- Click below to put down your deposit and secure your reservation.
- Once we have your hog reserved, we’ll call or email you to get your cut sheet filled out and give you a pick-up date.