The benefit of ordering a half or whole lamb is that you get to choose exactly which cuts you want and you pay a lower price per pound.
Only our custom lamb orders are cut by a master butcher. To find out why using your local butcher gets you more meat and better quality, check out our post “Why You Need a Real Butcher”.
- Spring Lamb is $10/lb hanging weight
- Your lamb will be between 40 and 50lbs hanging weight
- Butcher fee of $15 (for half) and $25 (for whole)
What You Take Home
- Expect to take home about 25-30lbs of meat
- A sample order usually includes: rack of lamb, loin chops, leg of lamb roasts, shoulder roasts, shanks, stew and ground lamb.
- You can also request special cuts that can’t be found anywhere else like boneless rolled and tied breast, osso bucco shanks or neck, and boneless rolled and tied shanks.
- Because your order is cut by a master butcher, you can also choose to take home your bones for broth, off-cuts for your dogs, as well as liver, kidneys, and hearts.
- Call us and we’ll confirm your reservation on the spot.
- Click below and we’ll follow-up via email with additional details, and a link for sending in your deposit.
- Once we have your reservation, we’ll call or email you to get your cut sheet instructions and give you a pick-up date.
- Give us a call or check out our FAQ page, if you just need more details.