Order 1/2 or Whole Hog
Stock up on the best tasting, healthiest pork available and stop worrying about what’s for dinner tonight.
-Pick the cuts YOU want to eat
-Easy payments with PayPal
-Personalized orders with help from your farmer
Order a 1/2 or whole hog for yourself, or split one with friends and family through a buying club. We’ll help you pick the cuts that make sense for you and will be available for questions throughout the process.
- Organic-fed pork is $6.50/lb hanging weight
- Conventional-fed pork is $4.50/lbs hanging weight
- Your hog will be between 180 and 200lbs hanging weight
- There are additional fees for curing hams and bacon and for making preservative and filler-free sausages. Most people end up spending about $40-$50 for a half hog.
What You Take Home
- Expect to take home about 100-130lbs of meat.
- A sample order usually includes: pork chops, hams, bacon, sausage, ribs, and shoulder roasts.
- You may request custom cuts, like cottage bacon, jowels, and offal.
- Place your order above to hold your reservation. We’ll follow-up within a day to get your cut sheet filled out and to give you your pick up date.
- Call us and we can take your reservation, get your cut sheet filled out, and to give you a pick-up date on the spot.
- Click below and we’ll follow-up via email with additional details, recipes, and more.